We hope to answer all your FAQ’s here. If you have any enquiries that are not answered sufficiently here, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
How can I get involved?
- You can join us at one of our Song of Songs or Revelation events or one of our occasional men’s camps and women’s camps. See the calendar to book your spot.
- You can order the books, workbooks and/or DVDs and work through the material with your Bible study group or interested friends. Poppie is available for Q&A sessions at the end of your study depending on the schedule. Please book in advance for this.
- Organise your own Songs of Songs or Revelation seminar and facilitate it with our material. You are welcome to go and share the message far and wide!
- Join our team. Work through Song of Songs, Revelation and then talk to us so we can provide further information regarding involvement opportunities.
- Partner with us by contributing financially to the work of ministry, knowing that you are sowing good seed in fertile ground. We make every effort to prayerfully steward resources towards making our materials available in every useful format and in more languages. Your contribution can help make that possible.
For a monthly contribution of R150, you will get the following:
- 10% discount on all our Song of Songs and Revelation content.
- An invitation to a yearly event where we will provide feedback on what the Lord has done through BLM with the seed you’ve sown, and a special gift to say thank you.
Bridal Love Ministries
Nedbank acc #103 741 9456
Branch # 103710
Please specify what purpose you would like to sow towards.
Can you ship internationally?
Yes! Check out our store to compile your order.
Do you offer counselling?
We prefer to focus on equipping believers with an understanding of intimacy with Christ through the courses we offer. The camps and seminars provide a safe space in which the Lord Himself comes to work healing and deliverance in our hearts and in that way, many issues are often resolved without further need for counselling.
We evaluate requests on an individual basis and can assist with excellent referrals where necessary.