It’s time to pray the blood of Jesus over the coronavirus situation.
- The blood of Jesus has redeemed me from the hand of Satan.
- The blood of Jesus has redeemed me from every curse.In Christ Jesus, I am free from every curse and blessed with all blessings.I shall be blessed in my place and my affairs shall be blessed.
I shall be blessed at my work and the fruits of my labour shall be blessed.
I shall be blessed when I come in and I shall be blessed when I go out.
The Lord will cause my enemies who rise up against me to be defeated before my face; they will come at me from one direction but flee from me in seven.
The Lord will send a blessing on my barns and on everything I put my hand to; and the Lord, my God, will bless me in the land He is giving me.
The Lord will establish me as His holy people; then all the peoples on earth will see that I am called by the name of the Lord and they will fear me. The Lord will grant me abundant prosperity.
The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of His bounty, to send rain on my land in season and to bless all the work of my hands; so I will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
The Lord will make me the head, not the tail and I will always be at the top, never at the bottom.
- The blood of Jesus has sealed an eternal covenant for me.
- The blood of Jesus has reconciled me to and granted me peace with: God, the Father, all people and all creation.
- The blood of Jesus has granted me forgiveness of all my sins.
- The blood of Jesus, the son of God, cleanses me from all sin.
- The blood of Jesus justifies me from all condemnation, so all the accusations of the devil against me are nullified; He makes me righteous as though I have never sinned.
- The blood of Jesus sanctifies me and consecrates me so I become belonging to my Lord, dedicated to Him and set apart for His ministry.
- The blood of Jesus cleanses my conscience from acts that lead to death so that I may serve the Living God.
- The blood of Jesus makes me enter the Most Holy Place to serve the Holy God.
- The blood of Jesus grants me victory over Satan and all his principalities.
- The blood of Jesus is the reason for my everlasting rejoicing.
Ephesians 2:13-16; Colossians 1:20
1 John 1:7
Romans 3:24; 5:9
1 Peter 1:2
Revelation 7:14, 17; 19:6-7 (by the blood of Jesus, they overcame, made their clothes white, and received the constant comfort of the Lamb — divine joy accompanied them).
Credit to Father Macarius
What are these statements about?
They are about the actions of the blood of Jesus, as described in Scripture – see the references listed above.
These statements are a declaration of the action of the blood of Jesus over our lives, the power of His death and resurrection and its resulting work of redemption, cleansing, forgiveness, and power in our lives.
It’s a powerful tool to remind yourself of your identity in Christ and who Christ is in you. Saying them out loud forces you to remember the truth of Scripture and realign yourself with it. The statements give you strength even as you release the power of the Word, knowing that these words will never fall to the ground (even if your faith is poor).
Memorise these statements as you pray them over the coronavirus and all of your life.
Would you like to download the statements of the blood of Jesus so you can print them out for daily use?
Let the power of praying Scripture give you courage
Pray them over the COVID-19 situation. Say them out loud as a declaration, a battle cry, a weapon of prayer that cannot be defeated.
Pray them over your life, your loved ones, the vulnerable, the elderly, sick, the poor, all leaders and the lost who have more need of God even now than before.
Persevere. There is power in Jesus name. There is power in the blood of Jesus, and it is greater than fear, coronavirus, sickness, death, poverty, loss of income and all the other sufferings of this world.
Pray these statements whenever you need hope, whenever you feel down, angry, doubtful, discouraged, afraid and anxious.
These Scriptures and statements will remind you of how big God is and fill you with the grace from heaven to overcome whatever trial you are facing.
God will not let you down, no matter how things look right now. Even if you suffer loss, you still have eternal hope, you still have God’s comfort and His peace that can carry you through.
Let’s remember in Whom we live and move and have our being, that we may be beacons of stability to the world during tough times. Remember the example of Paul – he was not unscathed in all he went through, but he went through it TRUSTING God, no matter what. We need to do the same.
Do you need help praying these statements?
For more info on building a relationship with Jesus, discovering His voice and praying His Word, check out our book, Make Haste, My Beloved!
If this post has helped you, please share it with friends and family. Let’s pray it all together!
Remember, you can download the statements here.