Who we are
A vision to awaken and equip the Bride of Christ
Bridal Love Ministries was founded in Cape Town, South Africa, by Deon and Poppie Hauptfleisch in 2004. Dr Poppie is an ordained pastor with more than thirty years’ experience in teaching. Deon and Poppie have been involved in various ministries (including children’s ministry, healing and deliverance) since 1984 and live out their vision to help awaken and equip the Bride of Christ with an understanding of intimacy, the apostolic foundations of the faith, the power of the Holy Spirit and a practical approach to living out God’s plans and purposes.
Dr Poppie is an international speaker on Song of Songs, Revelation, the End Times, Israel and more. Her books and DVDs have spread all over the world and been facilitated as far away as China, Nigeria, Namibia, Mozambique, Israel, England, USA, Mauritius and many other places. Deon and Poppie have been happily married for more than 40 years and they are blessed with three wonderful children and eight grandchildren.
Our core values are the foundation for how we do what we do and set safe boundaries within which we all can learn and grow in the experience of listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit and acting on the desires of His heart.
- Responsive, controlled and guided by the
Holy Spirit. We are facilitators of His
presence, co-workers with Him in
- Freedom from a programme, head
knowledge and religion.
- Simplicity in practical intimacy with
- Free of self-consciousness and self-importance. Humility enables us to serve both in front and in the hidden places.
- Freedom to enter the Holy of Holies with boldness and help others to enter in as well.
- Humble and total dependence on God.
Willingness to look foolish.
- Letting go of our own plans and pursuing God’s plan with commitment.
- Not relying on our own knowledge and
understanding but seeking His voice first.
- Moving with the seasons of the Holy Spirit
as they change.
- Acknowledgement of everyone’s journey
- Unconditional grace and forgiveness,
truth in love, maturing in the spirit
- Knowing everything we are able to do is
thanks to God alone.
- We rely on God’s favour wherever we go.
- We do not take the credit or the glory – it
belongs to the Lord alone.
- Work out our unity with Christ and with each other in the Body.
- Relationship before function – who you are and getting to know you is more important than what you do.
- Connection to equip and empower, not control.
- Authority and responsibility go together. One without the other makes it impossible to be effective.
- Relationships built on truth can last, grow and endure.
- Giving, serving, helping and mentoring wherever God calls.
Together, we aim to bless, serve and help you walk in wisdom, discernment and truth.
We strongly believe in teamwork as it is meant to reflect the unity of the Body of Christ. Our core team prays with us about all major events on our calendar. We make every effort to do all things with excellence, giving glory to God. Our team is well-trained in prayer ministry, healing and deliverance ministry and facilitation of the presence of the Holy Spirit. They also assist us with various practical aspects of the ministry.